Friday, March 7, 2014

New look at the ACF Gallery

I stopped by the ACF Gallery yesterday in Flagstaff with my friend Sherrie Spangler, who is visiting Northern Arizona this month with her husband, Dave  If you follow my blog, you know that Sherrie writes great tutorials and posts on her blog, and I learned from them how to make my Shabby Chic scarves as well as my coiled fabric bowls... the two items I have been making a lot this past 18 months.  Anyway, back to the gallery... they have done a total makeover, and I'm really thrilled with the new look!
They even bought a great rack to display my scarves, shown here on the left.  Anyway, if you happen to be in Flagstaff, do stop by and check it out: 111 E. Aspen St, just east of San Francisco St.  They are open Thurs-Mon, 11am - 4pm. 

1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

It was so great to spend the day with you and see the gallery. To anyone visiting the area -- you MUST go see Judy's fabulous scarves and bowls in person!