Well, I've finished the hand-stitching on my 'scrap heap' quilt, and now it's time to start thinking about embellishments. I bought a bunch of buttons at Michael's this week, so I have lots to work with, but I think they will be better used sparingly on this design. I'm looking at 'suede' yarn, leather thong and beads as well, but haven't finalized things in my mind yet. One thing I like about what I've done so far is that I used wonder under to create a 3-dimensional feature on one of the 'arrows'. Here is the piece as it is now:
Well, I've got the weekend to play with this, so hopefully I will have another progress report soon!