Sunday, January 15, 2023

What's new?

 Since my last post, I've been having lots of fun with a few things - more glued pots



A vessel made from a panel I stitched a few years ago, along with some sticks I wrapped with yarn and ribbon:


I've also been busy dyeing some zip up hoodies I decided to try - so far, I've sold at least 6 and made the decision to keep these in my inventory year round.  They're lightweight and great for layering!




Other than that, there are "fun" things like getting my business reports done for tax time; doing my best to get enthused about doing some housework (sigh), and for the next few days, I'll be busy shoveling snow!  My best guess is we've had at least 5 inches so far, and the storm is forecast to last into Tuesday, so I'll be getting some great exercise, and might even bring some of that snow in to do some snow dyeing!




I hope you all had a lovely holiday season - ours was quiet, but for me that's better than being stress-filled trying to do everything and deal with all the hard work that goes into family celebrations and get togethers.

Wishing you all a Happy 2023!





1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

Your new vessels and hoodies are so fun! And snow time will be great for hunkering down in the studio.