Monday, September 3, 2018

Summer's end

This year's Flagstaff Open Studios Tour was a smashing success!  We had record breaking crowds, good sales, and a fun weekend with 8 artists at our location:

Here are some shots of my booth layout:




By the end of the show, I was pretty worn out, what with breaking down, then bringing my wares back into the gallery the next day to set up.  But all that effort was worth it, and I'm looking forward to brisk sales in the coming months leading up to the holidays.

Meanwhile, I decided it was time to re-open my online shop on Artfire - see the tab above.  I have pulled my Easy Breezy rayon dresses from the gallery, and have them listed in the Artfire shop, and will add more items over time. 
 This way I have two outlets to offer my work, one local and one available to shoppers all over the U.S.  That should keep me busy!  Be sure to check out the shop, and tell your friends!

No comments: