Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Getting ready for Flagstaff Open Studios Tour

It's that time of year, and as usual I'm busy getting my inventory ready, going through my "to do" list to have my displays, supplies, etc. all in order for the big weekend!  I "auditioned" some of my mixed media on a grid rack to see what will fit and how they look together:


I think this will work.  And of course I will have a rack of clothing - here is a recently dyed Rayon waterfall jacket, an example of the items I will have available:


And I will have many new fabric and thread bowls on display as well:





For those of you who plan to attend, remember that at location 19 where I will be, there are 8 artists who will be showing there, so the short drive to our location will be well worth it!
For those who will be attending, we will be at 9815 E. Townsend Winona Rd. Saturday, August 25 and Sunday, August 26, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.  Look for the rainbow banner that says "Open Studio".  See you there!






No comments: