Monday, September 21, 2015

Autumn Leaves & Holly

I've been working on adding to my inventory for the Autumn Leaves & Holly show next weekend:

This is our third year putting this show on, and it has become a favorite of mine and my regular customers... lots of beautiful hand-crafted items from a variety of great crafters.  As usual, I wanted to have a good selection of Autumn-inspired items available, so here are a few of the bowls I will be offering:

This year, I decided to add some autumn leaves to the ones in back... I love autumn leaves, and use them a lot in my various crafts.  And of course, I have a selection of my autumn leaves batik shirts:
We have some new crafters in the show this year as well as some of our regulars... all very talented, offering some wonderful items for sale.  I hope  if you are in the Flagstaff area you will try to stop by!

1 comment:

Jeanne Aird said...

Beautiful Shirts! Love those colors. Hope your show is a success!