I used to do flower pots and cigar boxes using a similar technique... forgot how much I like how they turn out!
I also started making my covered notebook pads again, trying to stock up for coming shows:
I have several more in the works, along with a start on some covered composition books.
Lastly, I finally found stretcher bars in the right size so I could mount my paper-pieced string quilt top:
If I had it to do over again, I would have mounted this on a slightly larger frame to include a small border in the black fabric... live and learn! But at least now I have a better grasp of how to gallery wrap fiber art, and hope to do more in the future.
Hope you're having a fun and creative summer so far!