Sunday, October 5, 2014

Getting ready for the Fall show circuit!

This time of year is my busy time.  Starting with the Flagstaff Open Studios Tour at the end of August, I have several shows throughout the fall to keep me busy!  So I have been working hard to beef up my stock this past month.  I did take a break to do a small outdoor show last Sunday:
We had some rain and cool temps, but I still sold some shirts, so all was not lost!
Here are some of the shirts I have been working on recently:
Stitched design in Copper, gold and sage green

Autumn Leaves batik with moss green background
Crochet scarf in cool colors

I have coiled fabric bowls and twill cotton totes in progress as well.  

And here is the flier for our next show, coming up in less than 2 weeks!  I'm on the committee for the show, and we're really excited - this is our second year doing this show, and we have 31 artists and crafters participating in the event... lots of beautiful, hand crafted items will be available for our shoppers!  So if you are going to be in the Flagstaff area, I do hope you will stop by and enjoy the show!  
Okay, back to the salt mines... I will update soon with more show information!




2 comments:

Watercolour and Textile Artist, Eileen Gidman said...

Oh my the batik Tshirt with the leaves is amazing.

Sherrie Spangler said...

Wishing you a happy fall show season!