Monday, September 1, 2014

Tutorials

I have been wanting to add some tutorials to my blog for quite awhile now.  I have had links on my other site, Hippiewear, to some videos on youtube, but never added them here.  So today, I am launching my Tutorial page, and in addition to my videos, I hope to add many more tutorials soon. The  ones I have in mind for the near future will probably be written with photos, as I just don't seem to have the time anymore to create, edit and upload videos.  But hopefully, they will be helpful to anyone interested in trying their hand at dyeing, batik, or other surface design techniques I can gather up and post there.  So enjoy, and let me know if you try them!

Dye Class, 2011


1 comment:

Beth said...

What a lot of tutorials you've done. I left a comment there.