Monday, October 31, 2011

Another new product...

It occurs to me that I haven't done much posting about what I've been working on, other than my notecards. I'm still dyeing, but haven't had a lot of time to blog about it, as I'm trying to beef up my inventory for my last big show of the year, coming up NEXT WEEK!!! Yikes!
Anyway, one item I am testing this year is a thermal hoodie, something I have considered for awhile. I only have 3 in stock for now, but I can always take orders, right?
Here is what I have so far:
These run roomy, which is nice so that you can layer with a turtleneck or shirt underneath. But in cold weather, more layers would be needed. So I think these are best for indoor or warmer days when outside. At any rate, they will be in my shop soon, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Cate Rose said...

Really beautiful, Judy.