Sunday, July 24, 2011

One man's trash...

You know that saying "One man's trash is another man's treasure"? Well, I forgot to take pix of my "trash", but I'll show you my "treasure":



My friend Joyce and her hubby were cleaning out their garage, and decided they didn't need this shelving. I had this stuff crammed into a little shelving unit, under my desk, and on another shelf... now it's all neat & tidy and easy to get to!

They also had an old desk they didn't need anymore. The desk I was using is at least 11 years old, and it was a cheapy to start with. This one has a keyboard tray, 2 drawers (one I have a book on top of for my mouse!), and there is enough desk space for my external hard drive, postal scale, speakers and calculator with room to spare... woo-hoo!! I scored!


Oh, and did I mention the shelving she gave me for the garage? I had enough to store the bins where I keep my undyed clothing, and two more for odds and ends that I set up next to my work table. And there is another one waiting for me to collect for even more garage space! I think I owe Joyce lunch at the very least, don't you?

No comments: