Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cat napping

End of day one of recovery from his surgery... my poor little guy!  The vets didn't want him to eat anything yesterday due to the anesthesia, but he hadn't eaten anything since 8pm Monday.  I finally broke down and gave him a little food late last night, then heard him yowling early this morning and gave him some more.  I have meds to give him twice a day for a few days, so I crushed one of the pills in a little food this morning and he wolfed it down without blinking, then I gave him a larger portion... gone in no time!  So he has been sleeping and eating most of today... still not allowed outside yet, but we'll see how it goes.  I just want to be sure he doesn't do anything to rupture the stitches!  All in all, he has been a real champ about this!  More to come...

No comments: