Sunday, August 29, 2010

Open Studios, Day 1

Yesterday was the first day of this year's Open Studios tour, and considering that we were at my friend Cinde's house about 5 1/2 miles east of town, we got a pretty good turnout, and some good sales as well! Cinde has a lovely home, and it made a perfect setting to display our work. Here are some shots:
Cinde has a loft above the living room with wonderful railing, just right for displaying my art quilts!

Her spacious living room gave me plenty of room to set up my clothing racks...


She has a great little nook with french doors and a window that let in just the right amount of light for my wall art collection.
I didn't get any shots of Cinde's wonderful beaded jewelry yesterday, so I'll be sure to get some today. She was working on a loom-beaded bracelet yesterday, and a beaded cabachon for a friend... can't wait to see how they turn out!

1 comment:

Linda and Michelle said...

Great way to display stuff - love it!