I did some work on my CD Distortions series yesterday, then went to meet a friend for dinner. On the way, I stopped at Walgreen's and found a really nice picture frame on sale. So home it came, and this morning I finished up one of the single CD images and tried it out in the frame:
I hadn't really planned to frame them, and probably won't do them all in frames, but this just worked out nicely, I think. Too bad you can't get a closer look... photographs just don't do them justice. Anyway, I'm on my way! Got another piece I'm working on that I may try mounting on a stained wooden plaque... we'll see!