I just finished the post card I have been working on for several days. I'm sorry to report the experiment to print a template on fabric for the address side did not come out well. I used Bubble Jet 2000 on my fabric, dried then ironed on to freezer paper. Then I printed my template onto the fabric, waited 30 minutes, then rinsed in cold water using the Bubble Jet 2000 rinse. After drying again, I cut out the post card part and used wonder under to fuse to the backing, and the ink bled, even though I was ironing with parchment paper in between the iron and the fabric. So I guess I need to do a little more experimenting if I want to use fabric. Plan B: use card stock, print, fuse to the back of the fabric post card, then zig zag the outer edges. That didn't come out as well as I would like either. My fault: didn't leave enough blank card around the edges, so my zig zag stitches covered part of the printed area. So Plan C is I framed the piece in one of my new frames... all is not lost!
I do like the composition on this one, and may decide to make a larger version later. Meanwhile, my head is buzzing with ideas for doing some shibori dyeing, so I'm hoping to dive into that over the next couple of days... I'll keep you posted!