Friday, August 22, 2008

New tools

On impulse yesterday, I stopped in at the Savers store just to see if I could find anything to use as tools for my surface design projects. Well, as luck would have it, I managed to find 3 items I hope will be useful:
I'm hoping to be able to use the spatula as a stencil or batik tool, and the masher should be great for batiking. The mat on the bottom was a tray, but I removed the bamboo handle to leave the mat, which has great texture for putting under fabric and rolling dye over. I spent a whopping $2.35 for them, and if I only could have found 2 more items I would have saved even more! Oh well... next time!

1 comment:

Melly Testa said...

oh Judy! It all looks so exciting! The leaf spray, the can lids, the new tools. It really is an adventure, isn't it?