I have been working... it seems like forever!... on 4 kids T-shirts, an order for my boss's wife, for their 2 little ones and 2 nieces. She wanted them for July 4th, so I decided to try some of the techniques I have learned and used over the past year: soy wax batik, and/or using freezer paper for resists. I'm afraid I will never do this pattern again, because it took waaaaaaaaay too long to get it right! Dyeing, flipping over, dyeing the other side, cleaning up back dyeing on the stripes, cleaning up ragged dye lines... you name it! So I decided to post a picture here with a warning: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! Unless you really love to be frustrated! On the other hand, if you try it and succeed in coming up with a way to do it that doesn't require a lot of correction and clean-up, let me know!