Saturday, June 28, 2008

Crunch time

Well, it's another busy weekend for me! I am working on a tie-dye order for a gal in PA, delivering 26 Totes to a friend to take to a craft fair next weekend, and picking up about 30 that she cut out of her fabric to sew and get back to her by next Wednesday... I still have a challenge piece for our Quilters' Guild to finish, and we won't even talk about the disastrous state of my house! Then, I decided to start playing with a design for a journal cover yesterday, and realized I need to think through the process a little more. The good news is that I have had some sales on my Etsy store... 3 since I opened it earlier this month! It helps to have an outlet where there is already an established customer base...
Promise to self: save time NEXT WEEKEND to do some dyeing for myself! It's been waaaay too long since I got to play with the dye!

No comments: