Saturday, April 29, 2023

Where did April go?

 Good grief!  Where did April go?  All I know is, Spring is definitely here and I'm thoroughly enjoying warmer weather!  But what have I been doing all month?  Well, I've been doing a little dyeing, and I also spruced up my booth at Arts Connection.  Here are some pix of what I've dyed and how it looks in the gallery:


APRONS!  I've seen these done by others, and finally decided to give them a try - love how they take the dyes!  And they're selling, so of course I had to buy more...


One of my Easy Breezy rayon dresses - this is a slightly different double swirl from what I've done in the past - I love the colors!


To enhance my booth display, I bought some mannequin hangers to display some of my dyed items - I really like how they show off the patterns and colors!


I started bringing in some fabric strips to make into fabric twine while I work shifts at Arts Connection - finally had enough twine to make this vessel, which is big enough to place a 4" clay pot in... now I just have to find a good plant for it!

So that's my story for April - probably more of the same in May, but I'll keep you posted!  Stay tuned...







No comments: