Sunday, November 12, 2017

Holiday display and Bowl class

It's been another busy month here as usual!  I've been busy getting my holiday shopping stock beefed up and into the gallery:
Pictured here, an array of my Fringed Cut Velvet shawls and scarves.  I also added a table in my regular booth space to display my Covered Notepads and Journals.  No time yet to get a picture of that.  I also have a full rack of my tie-dye shirts, Jackets and Skirts, as well as a selection of my coiled fabric bowls.

Speaking of my bowls, I was approached recently by some gals who wanted to know if I teach classes in coiled bowl making.  I have wanted to do one for awhile, so I got their e-mail info and contacted our local quilt store.  I have 2 class dates set up for next spring, and already have 6 people interested in taking the class... woo-hoo! 

And if all this weren't enough to keep me busy, I've been doing some batik/ice dyed shirts:



Other than that, I haven't been doing a thing (she said, tongue in cheek!).  Hard to believe 2017 is almost over, but it's been a very busy and successful year for me so far... lots to be thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!






2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow. That was a ton of work. Best of success to you this holiday season!!

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

It goes easily when I do just one or two items a day. The scarves and shawls are very easy, they just look complicated. Thanks for your good wishes, Beth!