Sunday, March 26, 2017

More jackets and a new bowl

I got busy this month and dyed some more of my new jackets.  These are both ice dyed... I love the color separation, especially on the first one!




And I just had to make a bowl with these two fabrics... love the colors together!


This view shows the air-dryed clay bead I made to accent the medallion.

I've got a little break coming in April - the Arts Connection gallery will be exhibiting the 15th Annual Recycled Art show, so I won't be gallery sitting and will have some time to do a little more ice-dyeing, hopefully!  Oh, and we're working on a garage clean-out, and the weather is warming a little, so I'll be playing in the garden too.  Time flies when you keep coming up with projects, right? 




1 comment:

Beth said...

This bowl is amazing. They seem to becoming more perfected. LOVE the colors.