Sunday, November 4, 2012

Holiday Marketplace

Yesterday was the annual Artists' Coalition Holiday Marketplace show, and we had a great turnout!  Starting at 10am, we had a steady stream of shoppers, and it only started to slow down around 2:30... my friend Cinde and I set up next to each other, and we both had great sales, along with a number of the other 25 artists/crafters I spoke to... woo-hoo!  Here are a couple of shots I got...
Shot of my booth space

My fabric bowls sold well, as did my note cards

Some hand dyed fabric by my friend Wendy

Cinde and her awesome peote stitch beaded jewelry

Thanks to all who came by yesterday, especially those lovely folk who went home with some of our handmade items!  

1 comment:

Carol R. Eaton Designs said...

Congrats! The booth looked lovely and what fun to have so many attendes!