I actually went and bought the frame I will use for it when it's done, and that made me take measurements to see what the finished size should be: 16" by 20" when I complete it. That meant doing a little cropping, and that was fine with me. I have folded back about 4-5 inches of the right side to reduce width to 20", and that eliminated a problem area that I was going to have to deal with. Since my last photo update, I have done quite a bit of free-motion stitching on the trees, the latest being on the portion of foliage that juts out from the left. Then today, I fused a little more of the orange/yellow fabric to the left side of the middle tree. Now I need to do more stitching... lots more! Eventually I will work down the middle where the horse is, and finish by stitching the foreground. I may add some edge-stitching to the top of the mountain range, but have no plans yet for stitching in the sky. I think I will know eventually if I need to do anything there. I can't wait to see how it will look framed. The one I did last year blossomed beautifully when I framed it, and the hope is that this one will too! I am aiming to finish it in the next month or so, as I plan to have it on display for our annual Open Studios Prelude exhibit in August. Helps to have a time frame to aim for!