Implements included foam stamps, potato masher, nail-head stamp, stamp made from bamboo skewers, sprong, dowel, some kind of circle (don't remember!) and I think I did some freeform painting. To apply the dyes, I used a foam brush. Note the bleeding on the left side, where the turquoise is feathering into the lemon yellow... I love that! I will let the dyes dry, then rinse/wash. I'll take an 'after picture and post when that step is done. For those who prefer ironing out their wax, I still like washing out the wax in hot water, but I'm sure interesting results could be had with the ironing method as well!