Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mtn Campus Holiday Show - day 1

Yesterday was the first of our annual 2-day show at No. Az. University. This is my fifth year participating in this show, and it's the biggest show I do each year in sales and attendance. As usual, Friday attendance is lighter, since it is a work-day, but I had my second-best Friday sales yesterday, topped only by my sales in 2008! My scarves flew off the rack, as I expected... sold 6 to one customer for gifts!
Here are pix of my booth, and my friend Cinde's... we are sharing 2 spaces.



This is Cinde's second year at this show, and she did pretty good yesterday as well. She makes beautiful hand-beaded jewelry, and people are very complimentary about her pieces... very labor-intensive, but real eye-catchers! I will try to get some close-ups today to post. Meanwhile, I need to get ready to go... the show starts at 9am today, and I look forward to a busy happy day of it!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

So glad that the show is going so well!

Cate Rose said...

Awesome, Judy! Hope the rest of the weekend is killer!

Rayna said...

how nice to have a show like that to vend at for the holidays! Hope the rest of the show is terrific for you.