Sunday, November 7, 2010

Coming attractions

I have been busy making some new items for my shop, but they will not be available until later this month. Thought I would put out a 'teaser' to let you know I will be offering a new gift item soon!

These are based on a pattern by Beth Wheeler, and utilize some of my hand-dyed and/or embellished fabrics. The note pad is 5" x 8", with a pocket for pens and a velcro closure. I'm trying to get a bunch done for my upcoming show at our local University, which is my biggest show of the year, so I am hoarding these right now along with the scarves I have been dyeing. If you plan to be in Flagstaff November 19-20, I hope you will stop by! The show is at No. Arizona University, du Bois Center. Hours are: Friday, 11am-6pm, Saturday, 9am-4pm. Hope to see you there, but if not, I will let you know when these covered note pads are available in my shop!

No comments: