Sunday, December 27, 2009

Review of 2009

I was just looking over my post from the beginning of the year listing my goals for 2009... I did good! I accomplished 4 out of the 7 completely, and made progress on least some of the remaing 3. I have moved 2 of the goals to this year's list, because I think they are important enough to pursue. And when I did my accomplishments, I came up with half a page, single spaced! Some of them worth mentioning are:
Increased my gross revenue to the highest year in 4 years!
Took on the chairman's position for this year's Library Quilt show
Exhibited my Art & Landscape quilts at a local restaurant
Took on a wholesale customer
Agreed to chair the 2010 Flagstaff Open Studios tour
Began to learn how to knit
That's what I like about documenting my goals/accomplishments. I got into the habit during my career with a large utility, and find it really helps me to focus on what I want to spend my time on. I will be posting my goals for 2010 in the next few days... need to come up with some stretch goals to keep my momentum going!

2 comments:

Cate Rose said...

Way to go, Judy! Hope 2010 is another wonderful year for you. Hugs!

Rayna said...

You did great, Judy! I guess that's what happens when you have goals. I wouldn't know.
Wishing you an even better year ahead. (and I read your blog regularly, too, even if I don't always comment).