Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Product debuts

I have just added a brand new item to my shop - a medical scrub top! I have had a number of requests for them over the past few years, and decided to add them to my line this year. I only have one made up so far, but I plan to get busy after the Mountain Campus Holiday show Nov. 20-21. That is my last show for this year, and I will have time to sew the scrubs, then start dyeing. Here is my prototype, dyed ala Ice Dyeing:
I'm sure some of my regular visitors think I'm stuck in the Orchid/Lilac/Avocado spectrum, based on my recent posts, but I hate to waste perfectly good dyes, so.....
Also, soon to be added to my shop are 3 new products just in time for holiday shopping:
Bookmarks, Key chains and Checkbook Holders. I posted pix of the Checkbook holders here , and will post pix of the other two items as soon as I have pictures taken. Also still in the works are medical caps, doo-rags and chemo caps... my friend Dede is sewing them for me, and I hope to have them in the shop by early spring. Never a dull moment!

No comments: