Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mountain Campus Holiday Show report

Friday and Saturday, I was selling my wares at the annual Mountain Campus Holiday show, along with my friend Cinde who was selling her fabulous beaded necklaces, amulet bags and other beaded jewelry. This was Cinde's very first experience selling at a craft show, and she was a great success! I'm posting a couple of pictures here so you can see what a great talent she is:



If you want to see more of her work, you can contact her at cindal@aol.com. She doesn't have an on-line shop or website yet, but I'm sure she could send you pictures of items she has currently in her inventory.
Meanwhile, I debuted a few new products this year:

I sold several checkbook covers and bookmarks, but none of the keychains! Guess I'll just keep putting them out there for awhile to see if they sell...
Overall, it was a great show! We had over 80 vendors with wonderful products, our new facility is very attractive, and we had a great turnout both days. My sales were down a little from last year -- my silk scarves were the biggest seller -- but I'm pleased that I did so well considering the state of the economy, and Cinde sold her sox off! Most other vendors I spoke with also had good sales, so maybe the economy is starting to come back... one can always hope!

No comments: