Friday, May 9, 2008

Studio in Disarray


Chaos! I have too many things going on right now, and this picture will prove it! Our Quilters' Guild is having an auction later this month to raise money, and I'm going through my stash, measuring, marking and tying fabrics... then I have SEVERAL boxes full from a friend that I have to go through and do the same thing with. In the background, you can see some fabric I folded and clamped can lids to to resist dye... I also have a backlog of orders from various people to attack. We won't even go into the fact that my house is in serious need of a thorough cleaning! None of this will get done this weekend, as I have our Surface Design group's last scheduled play-date on Saturday... after that, I need to hunker down and get some work done!

No comments: