Friday, March 21, 2008

New toys

Last weekend, I bought a small greenhouse on sale at our hardware store. I have wanted one for a long time, but they always seemed to be out of my price range. Not this one! This little beauty was on sale for $29.99! I should have bought 2, but wanted to set it up first to see how well it was made. Here it is:


Isn't it neat? It's 64" tall by about 35 1/2" wide. Should be great for starting seedlings, growing herbs, etc.

My other new toy is my new sewing machine. My old one was broken and could not be repaired, but I found a new one... another Pfaff, my favorite machine, and it was on sale to boot!

I have done a little sewing on it and it's a different feel from the older one, but it does free-motion sewing very well. I will get around to trying all the bells and whistles eventually, but I'm just glad to have a working machine again!

1 comment:

Judy said...

The greenhouse is a great score! Wish you had gotten me one too! And of course, the Pfaff ain't too shabby either!

xo