Thursday, September 27, 2007

Getting my act together...

August 29, 2007 - Hah! After futzing around for years in craft rooms trying to get organized, but it seems like there was no solution to the clutter. Boxes of fabric, jars of dye, patterns, designs, paints... STUFF everywhere! It seems like I spent as much time moving things around to create a workspace as I did working on projects. Well, I finally got mad and decided I wasn't going to take it anymore! I just had storage shelves built and installed, and now I get to paint them and start putting things away...
Here are some 'before' shots... well, really 'in progress' shots, since the shelves were just installed, and I didn't have the foresight to take pix before I moved things out.




This shelf is in the far corner of the room, and has room underneath for rollaway drawer storage units.


This shelf fits nicely over my work table, so I can store supplies there I will be using more often than others.


This shelf is next to my sewing machine and adjacent to my worktable, so it will be handy for storing 'How to' books, sewing books, sewing supplies, etc. I will post more pix when I have done the magic conversion from chaos to order...

No comments: