Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Spring is finally here!

 Good grief!  I can't believe I haven't posted since February!  Winter has just dragged on and on, but FINALLY Spring has sprung and the birdies are singing... in fact, we even have a pair of Road Runners who are nesting and I can't wait to see the babies!

In spite of the cold weather, I got back into dyeing and here are a few items I've done recently:




A rayon jersey jacket done in the "Geode" pattern


A "Cosmic Egg" roll - I really love how these come out!


A "Spider" pattern, even though I don't think it looks like a spider - still love the pattern!

And I got back to making some bowls, especially after my annual trip with my friend Joyce
to the valley to thaw out, hit fabric stores and just enjoy the day!



I saw this fabric at our last stop and just couldn't resist!  The colors and adorable critters just had to come home with me, and I had a lot of fun making this!


I found a few batik fabrics in blues that I really liked - this is one of them.  I have another one in the works... hope to pick up some sea shells at our local craft store to use as an embellishment.

Other than that, I'm still enjoying almost daily exercises - been over 3 months since I got back into exercising and I'm feeling a lot younger than my years, yaay!  And it's time for me to exercise, so I'll get this posted and hope to do a little better at keeping you updated on my adventures in the future!

Stay tuned... 😉













No comments: