Saturday, October 1, 2022

Autumn

 Somehow, September got away without me creating a post!  Ask me what I was doing, and I don't think I can come up with anything significant... 

Finished cleaning the mud out of the garage left by summer floods

Got my displays set back up at Arts Connection following the month-long Prelude exhibit:




Completed a special order for a friend and long time customer:


She ordered 5 of these - 2 for herself and 3 to give to friends!

Dyed a few other things for the galleries

Took 3 loads to the dump - finally got the garage cleaned out which has been on my list for awhile!

Gave myself permission to just veg a little - been a very busy summer, and I wore myself out!

So now, I'm working on some holiday gift items and thinking about Christmas decor items, but I'm also focused on getting some folks out to the house to do some yard work, heater vent clean out, and a few other things that need attention.  I'll post more about these things soon... right now just need a little more "veg" time!  Stay tuned...





1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

I'd say you've been pretty busy and deserve as much rest as you'd like! But knowing you, that won't be for long.