Thursday, March 18, 2021

Red Front Door Store Soft opening!

 


My friend Jana, who has helped me so much this past year to learn all about using Social Media to promote my work, has opened a wonderful new e-commerce site, Red Front Door Store!  I wanted to share her blog post announcing the Soft Opening: https://www.redfrontdoorstore.com/post/soft-opening

Jana used to have in person shows at her home in Buckeye where shoppers could come and browse and buy a variety of hand crafted items.  With the virus this past year, she really missed being able to offer the shows, and Red Front Door Store was born!  I'm excited to be a part of this new endeavor, and hope you will all take time to visit her e-commerce page, see what is offered, and bookmark the spot for your shopping needs!

Thank you, and I hope you will share this information with family, friends and co-workers as well!

 

No comments: