This is my screen printed 3 times with just thickener
Here is a closeup of the screen
I used turquoise dye for the 4th pull. As you can see, the design is starting to break down. By the time I pulled a 5th print, it had degraded considerably. We were using Dharma's Superclear for thickener instead of print mix or sodium alginate, and it wasn't as thick a consistency as I think we needed. Still, I like the design, and since I drew it on the screen with permanent marker, I can try it again with one of the other thickeners.
Here is Linda's screen - I think she did a great job, considering she has never tried this before, and just had my example to go by!
The yellow and orange on this piece was a monoprint I did last month. I added the turquoise aztec sun stamps today.
This was a fuschia monoprint I did last month; today, I used a foam roller to apply diswashing gel with bleach over nylon netting I had stretched over the fabric, creating the net design.